Rating : 5
I Over 6 years ago, when I came to Dr. Evans, every molar in my mouth had a huge metal filling and many of the teeth were cracking apart under pressure. He had worked with me over the years to complete the restoration bit by bit and recently placed the final crown. He did a Spectacular job! His knowledge and expertise really shine through. He also plays a mean guitar!
Evans Dental care
Thanks to the entire staff!
The loss of even one tooth is significant
, as this will impact the overall health of the mouth. Bacteria finds extra protection against elimination when there are gaps between teeth, which increase the potential for plaque buildup, tooth decay, and gum disease. The smile may also be impacted as surrounding teeth begin to shift in position to fill the empty space in the mouth. A healthy, beautiful smile is important to maintain, which means that a lost tooth requires replacement sooner rather than later.
Replacing a lost tooth can be done in a few ways. The dental bridge has long been the go-to procedure to restore function and appearance when a tooth was lost, but today we also have the option of permanent restoration through the dental implant procedure
. This has become the preferred choice by many doctors and patients.
A dental implant is a viable replacement solution for missing teeth. In this procedure, a tiny metal-free
post is inserted into the jawbone, providing a very strong artificial root system which will support a new tooth. The benefits of dental implants are varied and unique to the exact type of restoration being performed. When a dental implant is used to replace a single tooth, for instance, no other teeth need to be involved in the treatment process.
Those patients who wear dentures are also finding great benefits in dental implant treatment. To replace traditional dentures, which rest on the gums, dental implants can be used in one of two ways. Some patients choose to have all teeth replaced individually, with an implant post at every tooth site. Another option that is producing excellent results, however, is the implant-supported denture. In this alternative, a few non-metal dental implants are placed, and a customized denture appliance is crafted to snap into place over the implants producing a very stable denture. With the advanced technology of dental implants, the denture wearer can regain full confidence
when eating, speaking, or laughing.
The health and beauty of your smile is important to us. If you are missing a single tooth, or would like to replace a traditional denture appliance with implants, Dr. Evans will work with you to achieve your best smile. Contact Donna on 757-349-8877
today for your consultation.
- Dental implants Newport News - Why bio-ceramic dental implants in the Newport News area can be an excellent solution for tooth loss
- Dental Implant Cost in Newport News VA - Dental team in the Newport News, VA area explains the cost factors of bio-ceramic implant treatment
- dental implant provider Newport News VA - Patients in Newport News, VA ask a respected dental implant provider about the benefits of using bio-ceramic material
- Benefits of Dental Implants Virginia Beach - Patients in Virginia Beach and beyond learn about the benefits of bio-ceramic dental implants
- Denture Williamsburg - BioCompatible dentist in Williamsburg provides a solution to a loose denture
- Dental Implant Provider in Newport News VA - Patients in Newport News, VA seek a bio-ceramic dental implant provider
- Dental Implants Newport News - BioCompatible dentist near Newport News explains the treatment process for bio-ceramic dental implants
- What Are Dental Implants Williamsburg - Patients ask Williamsburg dentist, "What are BioCompatible dental implants?"
- Williamsburg Dentists - Patients choose Evans Dental Care when searching for Williamsburg dentists who provide tooth restorations
- Biocompatible Dental Implants Options Williamsburg - What BioCompatible dental implant options are available for Williamsburg area patients?
- Tooth replacement Williamsburg - Excellent options for tooth replacement found in the Williamsburg area
- Dental Implants Cost Williamsburg - Dental implants cost offset by lifelong benefits
- Teeth Restoration Williamsburg - Why Williamsburg area dentist suggests biocompatible ceramic implants for teeth restoration
- Tooth Color Implants Newport News - Newport News area dentist describes the benefits of tooth-colored, bioceramic implants
- Biocompatible Dental Implants, Newport News - Biocompatible dentist discusses the advantages of Non-Metal dental implants for patients in the Newport News area
- Implants Dentist, Williamsburg - Williamsburg biocompatible dentist explains dental implants
- Biological Implant Restoration Williamsburg - Rediscovering your smile with biological implant restoration from your Williamsburg dentist
- Safe Dental Implants Williamsburg - What Williamsburg area patients must know about safe dental implants