Rather than supplementing tooth structure (like a filling), a dental crown surrounds the entire visible portion of a tooth. Most people think of a crown to repair a broken tooth, but there are many other applications.
- Restore an area of decay too large for a filling.
- Hold a cracked tooth together.
- Strengthen a tooth that has had root canal therapy.
- Build up a tooth that is severely worn.
- Anchor a dental bridge in place.
- Place on dental implant to replace a missing tooth.
- For cosmetic enhancement of a tooth that is badly discolored, or has an unusual shape or size.
Crooked and in need of two years of braces
2 visits later; the smile you've always wanted
Crowded & unattractive
Cleanse-able & beautiful!
Materials make the difference
In keeping with the holistic philosophy of using the safest available dental materials that restore oral health and foster whole body wellness, Dr. Evans places BioCompatible crowns. These restorations are made of high-quality bio-ceramics. They are non-reactive
(do not corrode from exposure to acids in the mouth) and non-galvanizing
(do not trigger electrical current in the mouth). BioCompatible crowns match existing teeth for a beautifully restored smile.
Expect two visits for placement of a BioCompatible dental crown. While your crown is expertly crafted by our professional dental laboratory, your prepped tooth is protected with an interim restoration. In about two weeks, you return to have the temporary removed and the new crown bonded in place.
Health-conscious individuals in the Williamsburg
area call Dr. Evans at 757-349-8877
for BioCompatible dental crowns