The success of veneers is sometimes difficult to explain. Technically, we can make it perfect. But, socially, you don’t want your friends coming up to you the next day and say “oh, you got your teeth done!” And this is especially true if you just get the front 6 teeth on the top done, and everyone looking at you from the side, a social view, can see all the side teeth with dark fillings still in them.
How Easy Can Veneers Be?
The best look for you will be when your friends ask if you’ve lost weight, or have you been working out? or done something with your hair? And, emotionally, you are on cloud 9.What this means for you is that your veneers look so natural that your friends know something is different, but they can’t quite figure it out.
Call Donna at 757-349-8877 and let’s talk about foolin’ your friends.
Have you ever wondered what makes a Hollywood smile more memorable than the nice smiles you see at the office, market, or gym? There is something different. Maybe it is the lustrous white color. It could be near-perfect symmetry in size, shape, and spacing. Or smooth, flawless enamel. In many cases, celebrity smiles had a little help from dental veneers. You can get the same results at Evans Dental Care in Williamsburg, VA.
A Celebrity Smile for You
Veneers are thin shells that bond to the front surfaces of teeth. A single tooth may be veneered, or, your whole smile can re-discovered with veneers. Dental veneers address many types of imperfections…usually on just two visits.
- Mask chips and cracks in enamel.
- Cover natural pits, bumps, or fissures in tooth surfaces.
- Help teeth with unusual shape or size blend into the smile.
- Close gaps between teeth.
- Hide stubborn discoloration that does not respond to whitening.
- Reshape worn down teeth, in some situations. (If you clench or grind, crowns may be a better choice.)
- Disguise minor misalignment. If you think all crooked front teeth solutions take months of straightening, you will be pleasantly surprised that veneers can accomplish the same aesthetic effect. Dental veneers can be a cost-effective alternative to orthodontics.
BioCompatibility Meets BeautyTrue or false – teeth veneers are always made from porcelain? False! While they are commonly referred to as “porcelain teeth veneers,” a wide range of dental ceramics are available for this purpose.
Dr. Evans performs BioCompatibility testing to select the specific bio-ceramic that best suits your personal physiology. Then, veneers are bonded into place with BioCompatible cement.
For veneers that are beautiful, call Dr. Evans at 757-349-8877.