Dr. Evans, with his extensive experience and education, continually provides just what the patients are seeking today:
- A doctor who listens with compassion to his patients' concerns
- A doctor who understands that there is a correlation between the health of the mouth and the rest of the body
- A doctor who will make sure your best interests remain our highest priority, and
- A doctor who employs a caring and professional staff, who work together to support and guide you through every step of the process towards a healthy mouth and a healthy body
Our staff understands that the mouth is not a part of the body that sits entirely alone. What occurs in the mouth, such as tooth decay, gum disease, or effects of harmful materials, will impact other organs. Our goal is to prevent issues before they occur. Should a patient face a specific oral health concern, we quickly make a plan to restore function and appearance through the optimal form of treatment using the most BioCompatible materials and state-of-the-art equipment, which includes:
- Digital x-rays to reduce radiation exposure
- Intraoral digital camera that allows patients a first-hand view of what we see
- Mercury retrieval system to protect the environment from mercury bioaccumulation
- A special high speed Evac (Swedish Cleanup) used while removing silver mercury fillings
- Laser cavity finder which allows us to find the cavities at their earliest stage
- Sterilized water in treatment rooms
- UV Light and Filtration High Volume Evac
Before & After photos
Crooked and in need
of two years of braces
2 visits later; the smile
you've always wanted
I have had a lot of work done over the years (comes from considering chocolate as a vegetable). Dr. Evans and his team are the absolute best! Quick, caring, professional, and as painless as possible.
RELAX, you're in the best dental care facility.
__ M. Jack Elliott, Virginia
Our vision is to help our patients achieve their best oral health and dental goals, which we do by offering safe and effective preventative, restorative, and cosmetic treatments in a gentle BioCompatible manner. We offer:
- A free 15 minute phone consultation with Dr. Evans
- Thorough evaluations with care to listen to your needs
- Personalized preventative and restorative care in a small office setting
- Careful scheduling to ensure timely, smooth-running appointments
- Mercury safe dentistry practices in line with the International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Teeth whitening
We see each of our patients as a unique person with their own set of dental needs and aesthetic goals. Our entire team is skilled and focused on creating a stress free dental experience for each patient.
Dr. Evans is sought after by professionals in the medical and dental field for his high level of expertise. Every one of us deserves to experience the utmost in oral health, which comes from a high standard of professional dental care. To learn how you can reach your goals for oral health, contact Donna on 757-220-1999.
Services We Offer
Before and After Gallery